Get answers from our 'Sianas' who have gone through your situation

Which organizations can you contact to report child sexual abuse?

Child sexual abuse in Pakistan is a very common issue that is not given the attention it requires. If you suspect that a child might be suffering from sexual abuse, it is of paramount importance that you report it to child protection organizations immediately. The organizations that work towards the protection of children in Pakistan are:

Rozan ( (Tel: 92-51-2890505-7)

Sahil ( (Tel: Islamabad 92-51-2260636, 2856950; Abbotabad 92-922-383880; Jaffarabad 92-838-510912; Lahore 92-42-35165357; Sukkur 92-71-563615)

KONPAL Child Abuse Prevention Society ( (Tel: 92-21-34552220)

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.