We have compiled a comprehensive list of the best international postgraduate scholarships for applicants from Pakistan, which cover all incurred expenses.
- Fulbright Scholarship: This covers tuition and living costs, book costs, travel costs and provides funds for settling down and buying a computer. The deadline is in May each year. Stipends range from $1800-2100.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship: The deadline for this is in March each year and it covers everything from travelling, living and tuition fees for select UK universities.
- Chevening Scholarship: These scholarships allow applicants with two years of work experience to apply for postgraduate education in the UK.
- Erasmus+ Scholarships: These scholarships allow students to pursue postgrad education in participating European universities, ranging from Holland, Norway, Germany, England etc. The deadlines range from Nov-Feb, depending on selected program.
- DAAD Scholarship: If you wish to study in Germany, then apply for this State-sponsored scholarship which will cover all your expenses. The deadline for this scholarship is usually July each year.
- AusAid Scholarships: If you have 2 years of work experience, then apply through this government sponsored scholarship program to study in top-notch Australian universities.
- Rhodes Scholarship: Each year, one student can study at the University of Oxford under this prestigious scholarship. A stipend of 13,650 pounds per annum is provided for living expenses.